- This morning, Grrlscientist terrified my Reader Feed with this awesome new species of nose dwelling leech. But hey, ugly, spineless blood suckers are people too.
- @kzelnio tweet a couple of pics from two of our ongoing top secret projects: the mysterious Project S and the legendary Operation Joe-B-Q.
- I discovered this gem in the program of the Tahoe Pro Rodeo (yes, the Southern Fried Scientist loves rodeos): “Bronc riders crave the thrills they get from manipulating the explosive power in their tight grip.”
- Our buddy over at Hectacotyli has a rather different take on animal lovers. Probably NSFGW.
- @kejames educates us all on the trustworthiness of beards.
- Finally, it floats! Yes, I know it’s in the marsh in that picture, it’s hard to get a good picture of a whole canoe while you’re in it.
If any of our international readers are stranded in North Carolina due to Volcano, drops us a line, we may be able to set you up with a place to crash at the beach.