Cuttings (short and sweet):
- Watch cownose rays migrate past Destin, Florida, filmed by a parasailer
- Follow Abby Lawson, a Ph.D. candidate researching alligators, on twitter!
- Debunking myths about ocean garbage patches. From the NOAA restoration blog
- What does BREXIT mean for UK fishing rights? By Daniel Boffey, for the Guardian
Spoils (long reads and deep dives):
- Sea Turtles Are in Much Worse Shape Than Previously Thought. By Ed Yong, for the Atlantic
- Learning to Instagram your science: tips from the #SciFund Challenge course. By Paige Jarreau, for her blog From the Lab Bench.
- Underappreciated and in trouble: Can we stave salt marshes’ decline? By Weston Williams, for the Christian Science Monitor.
Share your own cuttings and spoils in the comments!