Cuttings (short and sweet):
- Watch this shark walk across a reef during low tide, from the BBC Shark special!
- Follow the JCU Seagrass Ecology Lab on twitter!
- Bring out your dead: donation of fish carcasses helps the community. By Henry Hershey, for the Fisheries Blog
Spoils (long reads and deep dives):
- A tool once used to hunt whales is now used to free them from fishing gear entanglement. By Colleen Uechi, for the Maui News.
- Watch two rare species fight on this camera trap video! By Jeremy Hance, for the Guardian.
Share your own cuttings and spoils in the comments!