After a month hiatus for packing, moving, and unpacking, we’re back!
Cuttings (short and sweet):
- Watch a dogfish swim around British Columbia, video by GEERG.
- Follow Dr. Andrea Kroetz, a postdoc studying sawfish, on twitter!
- What to look for in canned tuna, a new update from Seafood Watch.
- 13 facts about mola mola, the ocean sunfish. By Richard Smith, for Sport Diver.
Spoils (long reads and deep dives):
- Nine aquatic species added to Canada’s list of at-risk animals. By Luke Carroll, for the Globe and Mail.
- The role of women in fisheries. By Ilima Loomis for Hakai.
Share your own cuttings and spoils in the comments!