Below are the ten most read posts for the month of August, 2010, in order of popularity.
- How to build a canoe from scratch on a graduate student stipend
- The Southern Fried Scientist’s advice for new graduate students
- Anti-shark stereotypes in “River Monsters”
- Shark Week 2010: A big step in the right direction!
- Epistemological Idioms
- Dolphin-safe tuna: conservation success story or ecological disaster?
- Shark Conservation: The problem, the goal, and how to get there
- Tyrone Hayes, Atrazine, Syngenta, and a little DMX
- An Ancient Sea Monster’s Fearsome Fins
- 10 reasons why marine mammals aren’t as cute as you think they are
~Southern Fried Scientist