Foghorn (A Call to Action!)
- Hacking extinction. Conservation X Labs is looking for bold ideas for technological solutions to conservation challenges. Up to $90,000 in grant awards to bring your prototype to life! Applications open until June 30.
- NOAA is looking for Science Communication specialists! Job call is open until June 7.
Flotsam (what we’re obsessed with right now)
- Project Azorian: The story of the Hughes Glomar Explorer. Straight from the CIA to you, some details redacted. Still one of the wildest and weirdest ocean stories in the history of the United States.
- The Alongside Wildlife Foundation has awarded its first set of grants! What a great group of people and projects.
- This crab has an itch that it just can’t scratch.