We’re getting a huge surge in pageviews from reddit, stumble, and neatorama today. If you’re new here check out some of our classic Southern Fried Science Posts:
- How to brew beer in a coffee maker, using only materials commonly found on a modestly sized oceanographic research vessel.
- The Cove, Dolphins, and Mercury
- Ethical Debate: Captive whale sharks
- The Menhaden of History
- 10 reasons why marine mammals aren’t as cute as you think they are
- Blood and Brains – can vampires survive a zombie apocalypse?
~Southern Fried Scientist