- Although vertebrates, sharks have cartilaginous skeletons. Why can’t they make up their minds?
- Sharks don’t fly anymore. Seriously, there used to be flying sharks. Flying Sharks. You can’t make this stuff up.
- Shark fins have no flavor. None. I mean what’s the point?
- Dermatologists get confused. Teeth for skin? What’s up with that?
- Sharks aren’t mollusks. Enough said.
- “Shark Tale” was an awful movie.
- Sharks almost never attack people. What are they waiting for?
- Sharks are terrible drivers.
- Jaws 2, The Last Jaws, Jaws 3-D, Jaws 4: The Revenge, Jaws 5: Cruel Jaws.
- Males have two penises. Each.
~Southern Fried Scientist
*The preceding post has absolutely nothing to do with shark conservation.
I agree- ducks ARE funny looking.
I’m surprised it took you that long to make your “hate-list”! 😉
He was waiting for the right time to bust it out.
I could do ten new things every day if I wanted…
I’ve always thought the fact that they had two penises made them MORE badass.
I just noticed that you didn’t include Jaws 3 on your list of Jaws movies you hated. Well played, sir- that was a good one for sure. That was the one where it somehow got into the aquarium, right?
1. Double the protection, double the kill.
2. Flying sharks? No thank you!
3. Bad habits die hard?
4. Those particular scales makes them quieter whilst sneaking up behind you.
5. Who wants to be a mollusk? Filter feeding is lazy.
7. Still trying to live down #9.
8. Thank goodness. I prefer that sharks neither fly nor drive.
9. See #7.
10. Poor Mrs. Jaws.