Cuttings (short and sweet):
- Watch this electric torpedo ray in a clip from Jonathan’s Blue World
- Follow Dr. Kara Yopak, a professor at UNC-Wilmington who studies shark brains, on twitter.
- What NOAA does to help Endangered Species. From the NOAA Response and Restoration Blog.
Spoils (long reads and deep dives):
- What is bowfishing? By Jason Emmel, for the Fisheries Blog
- How climate change can undo the progress we’ve made towards sustainable fisheries. By Meredith Moore, for the Ocean Conservancy blog.
Share your own cuttings and spoils in the comments!